The International Center for Life Story Innovations and Practice (ICLIP) brings together researchers, educators, practitioners, students, historians, and artists from around the world to promote the health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities through written and oral narratives, personal histories, reminiscence, life review, autobiographical memory, and guided autobiographies. With the overarching goal of generating new knowledge in this emerging field, ICLIP provides a collaborative infrastructure to establish programs of research, implement educational programs, develop innovative applications in practice, and disseminate life story best practices.
1. Develop a platform to facilitate interdisciplinary life story research programs and methods.
2. Implement educational programs for faculty, researchers, students, and practitioners in the field.
3. Develop curricular models that include life story content and practice.
4. Disseminate life story research findings, innovations, and best practices.
5. Create links with community agencies and points of care around the world to promote the use of life story approaches in the care of individuals, families, and communities.
6. Recognize outstanding contributions to the field.
|Period||Jul 1 2020|
|Held at||International Center for Life Story Innovations and Practice|
|Degree of Recognition||International|